martedì 10 maggio 2011

The Royal Wedding of the year :)

I'm going to speak about the most famous wedding of the year, or maybe of the century...
I don't use to watch tv, I usually watch only films, or news, so I didn't follow a lot the wedding, on the 29th of April. It will be immortal I think, because, it's an ancien tradition that continues to be alive in 2011. Those few parts that I watched of the wedding, I didn't like them so much... I like things that are true, that are spontaneous and I dind't see many smiles, or tears... Maybe I couldn't appreciate it because I don't follow the english tradition...
I liked one thing: the Queen! She was the sun among million of people.  Her clothes were beautiful :) She was so yellow! <3 :) She was... perfect :)
I hope that this wedding will be true and full of love, because this is would be just an illusion for million of people...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento