Hi,
(M) This is the most beautiful school trip that I will remember, everything have been wonderful and I couldn't aspect something better. Everyday we went out from our Hotel about at 9:00 and we came back just for dinner in a little but very nice restaurant near to our Hotel about at 20:30. I don't like sampling, tasting food, but in the school trip I tried ever type of food, Turkish food, Spanish food... and I liked a lot kebab :) <3... Just one thing I didn't like: paella. There was a big crab into my paella and I was so scared that I couldn't eat it! But I filled the empty space in my stomach with a chocolate ice cream very good :), we ate it everyday after dinner, and the last day after lunch, because the last day we left from Madrid at 16:00, so we had just lunch, not dinner. I miss food :(
(T) I ate everything that the restaurant give to us, the paella too =) The typical spanish dish was very good but I'm sad because I didn't eat "churros con chocolate" (a spanish sweet), they seemed to be very good! And I admit I'm very greedy!!! =) What I loved most of all was the breakfast because every morning we ate a doughnut and we could choose if to drink coffee, milk, chocolate or orange juice.
(M)Another thing that I miss a lot is to go out every night in the big squares that there are in Madrid. During the morning, untill the evening everthing was beautiful, monuments, fountains, but during the night everthing changed... There was colored lights on the big buildings, squares were full, while in the morning, also there was somone, in the night there were a lot of people more.
(T) last week we went to Spain, exactly to Madrid!!! It was very great because we went with our class! We went there from the 29th of March to the 2nd of April, we didn't stay there long but the time we spent there was very exiting!!! It was the first school trip with my class and we were very anxious but very happy too.
(M) So we want to speak about our school trip in Madrid... It was the first time abroad for me :)... I didn't like airplane, but I was wrong! =)Now I like it very much, I enjoyed myself both by airplane and in Madrid. (T) It wasn’t the first time that I went abroad but this time it was different because my parents weren’t with me and I had to look after myself.
(M)We saw a lot of museums, Thyssen Bornemisza, Prado and Reina Sofia too. I liked very much Guernica, a painting of Picasso, a very famous spanish artist, in Reina Sofia, but the Museum that I liked most is the Prado, also I was too tired to appreciate it because we visited it only the last day of school trip. (T) Picasso did this painting in 1937 during the bombings and the civil spanish war in the city of Guernica. With this painting Picasso expresses violence, cruelty and injustice of war, in fact the painting is a symbol against war. In reality I didn’t like Picasso’s works but I didn’t expect it to be so big. This one was very involving because you could feel the pain of each character of the painting.
(M) The worst thing that I saw in a museum is a painting by Goya, a spanish artist, "Saturno divora suo figlio"-"Saturn eats his son". (T)the theme of the painting is mythological because the God Saturn discovered that one of his sons would supplant him, so he decided to eat every son at his birth. This painting was very horrible and worrying!!! I think that a father who eats his son isn't normal!
In the Thyssen - Borenemisza my art teacher found a painting “Girl at Sewing Machine” that looked like me!! IT was really funny XD. I like Madrid because I think that it is a city that never sleeps !!! I liked the Thyssen Museum because there were a lot of splendid paintings..... but the Prado Museum was too big and I was tired to follow my art teacher to watch it. I believe it was an important experience because in this way students can learn foreign languages, in fact talking with Spanish people helped me to memorize some words that before I didn't remember.
(T) I ate everything that the restaurant give to us, the paella too =) The typical spanish dish was very good but I'm sad because I didn't eat "churros con chocolate" (a spanish sweet), they seemed to be very good! And I admit I'm very greedy!!! =) What I loved most of all was the breakfast because every morning we ate a doughnut and we could choose if to drink coffee, milk, chocolate or orange juice. (M)Another thing that I miss a lot is to go out every night in the big squares that there are in Madrid. During the morning, untill the evening everthing was beautiful, monuments, fountains, but during the night everthing changed... There was colored lights on the big buildings, squares were full, while in the morning, also there was somone, in the night there were a lot of people more.
I liked it a lot, maybe. because I live in a little, little town... so I don't usually meet so many peolpe, most of all in the night! A very funny thing was that we could do everything because nobody knew us, so also we did something stupid or strange, peolpe enjoyed watching us and we didn't mind :). So we did a lot of funny thing, like dancing in the middle of squares, singing in a Mall :), we stopped people to ask them some questions, also we didn't know them :). It was funny, and finally we stopped thinking homeworks or school, we were happy and tired too, but we enjoyed the same. (T) I didn't sleep a lot x'D ! I prefered speaking with my friends about everything (about boys too ;) ) and we usually went to sleep at 3 or 4 o'clock. During the night I went in my classmates' room with one of my friends and we usually went back to my room very late. Infact the next morning I were ever very tired, but it's was funny! =) I bought a lot of presents for my family and my friends but my case was very little and I didn't know where to put everything!!! x'D it was really a big problem but when I saw that the case of my classmates was bigger than mine I felt me really better because I understood that I didn't was the only stupid girl who spent too much money x'D (M)We stayed there just three days and a half, from Tuesday untill Sunday morning at 1:00 a.m. We had so few days to do a lot of thing that a normal person can do in one month xD! Moreover museums, squares we saw The Royal Palace. (M) I really liked it, most of all a big room where everything was yellow, my favourite colour, each room was created for an action xD, one for sleeping, one for eating with the family, one for eating with guests, one for changing clothes... It was funny :D! And every room had a different colour, and also It samed that there were rooms painted with the same colour it was wrong because there were the same colours in different tonality xD, very nice! I think I'll paint in the same way my house! Just one last thing :) (T) The Royal Palace (the official residence of Spanish kings) was really wonderful!!! I admit that the best room was the room where the king changed his clothes, I didn’t believed it was only a changing clothes room -.-‘’.
(M) I met a lot of artist-men in the streets, but most of all I liked a very nice mime, and I loved going out and meeting people that tried to make you happy. And they could ;).
I hope I'll go to Madrid again, and very soon, but I hope I'll go abroad to other places, that I think could be as beautiful (or more) as Madrid. :) Ahhh... I forgot... My class was very funny and nice all the days, but some little trubles caused by tiredness and nervous :)... I couldn't enjoy more without them. I love them <3 :)
we doubled up with laughter when we discovered your resemblance with the "girl at sewing machine"...it was the funniest moment we spent in that museum(that was amazing)...XD
RispondiEliminayou're not the only person that would like to come back... i miss these moments so much especially because for the first time i can say that we stayed together without yelling or having arguments. i think this experience has helped us to know better the people we live with for a quarter of the day... *I