martedì 22 febbraio 2011

Eminem

I listen to his music from when I was young... because my mother likes him.
I loved it and I still love his music. I like a lot "like toy soldiers" and I listen to it when I'm sad or I feel alone. His music gives me energy, it gives me strength to go on.
And he is very handsome :).... I like "8 mile" and all his songs.
Do you know him? And do you like him?
You should listen to his music, you could like it... :)

7 commenti:

  1. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow,Rap is not my favourite music, but who can say that Eminem is not a genius?! No one! I can't explain it! His lyrics are very beautiful, and the power that he shows when he sing is rare. He's whorty of respect!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mm, I don't like rap music. I hate the rhythm of that music and I hate a lot of rappers but Eminem is better than other ones: his lyrics are beautiful and not common and Eminem has the courage to report bad and inusual things that few people has the courage to say.

    RispondiElimina
  4. people shouldn't think that his songs are sense-less only because words come out from his mouth with the speed of light.. he isn' t scared of standing on and he doesn't make music just for having popular appeal.. don' t mincing words is the secrt of his success... his music is simply poetry...

    RispondiElimina
  5. I love music and I listen every kind of music with the ecception of classic music =) I like too much Eminem mostly because his songs always have a meaning!! but I prefer other singer like Shakira also if I don't understand what she says in her songs!! =)

    RispondiElimina
  6. I think eminem is a good rapper... I like his songs, for example "like toy soldiers", that I usually listen and "Just lose it" too!! But I like not only his songs, but his videos too.. they're very expressives ;)

    RispondiElimina
  7. I think that Eminem is a good singer, and I like a few sing for an exemple " Love the way you lie", but I don't like all his songs..

    RispondiElimina