The Beatles were an english rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960, and one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. The group consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals). The group worked in many genres and the nature of their enormous popularity were their original songs.
Their first single was "Love Me Do" but I like a lot "Let it be"!
What do you think about them?


it' s impossible to say that this band isn't one of the giant of modern music...my favourite songs are "let it be" and "all you need is love"... sometimes i don't like sound but lyrics are amazing..bye bye
RispondiEliminaThe Beatles made a lot of beautiful songs, Yesterday, Let it be, Here comes the sun! They were a very nice band, and they were not only a pop band! They were also a rock n roll band and I'm glad that you have wrote it.
RispondiEliminaYesterday and Let it be are fantastic songs. People from all the world know Beatles' song.. Beatles are the MUSIC!
RispondiEliminaHI :)I love this English group and I listen it when I'm sad because it makes me so happy! I like all their songs but my favourite one is "Yesterday".
RispondiElimina